Baymar’s Cross-Pollination Effect
The Cross-Pollination Effect is a strategy we use that enables us to serve our customers better. In essence, we partner with different companies across various industries to generate solutions that extend beyond industry norms and status quos.
Baymar’s Design Engineering Expertise
Baymar’s skilled team of design engineers and drafters are proficient in both SolidWorks and Pro/Engineer 3D CAD packages. Each team member is versed in ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
All of our design engineers specialize in design arenas that enhance the productivity of our services. The specialized design arenas include:
- Linear / robotic motion design
- Structural and machined part design
- Fluidic system design (e.g. pumps, manifolds, nozzles)
- Tooled component design (e.g. molding, pressure forming, casting)
Our Design Engineering team works closely with the Systems Engineers to bring everything together at the system level to ensure all elements of the final design function in harmony.
The Baymar Project Engineers define the project schedule and manage costs, deadlines, and project risks. We understand that it is these steps that are essential to meeting the aggressive milestones innovative companies face to stay competitive in their market.
We provide the following services in the Development process:
- Define and perform reliability testing
- Author and execute verification, validation protocols, and reports
- Design system-level tests
- Finalize production readiness documentation